The Revenue Integrity Analyst evaluates compliance-related activities and services, resolves charging and coding issues/edits and stays abreast of all changes related to billing/coding compliance. Identifies opportunities for improvement in the revenue/charge capture process. Works to identify, monitor and correct charging and coding issues. Demonstrates the Standards of Service Excellence.
Department: Patient Accounts
Location: Englewood, NJ - Hybrid Schedule
Status: Full Time
Hours: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Job Essentials: The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements and competencies.
- A minimum of three years of experience in healthcare with knowledge of Federal and State regulatory and commercial reimbursement policies preferred
- Knowledge of the health care industry, including understanding of CPT/HCPCs coding, and/or understanding of clinical services, hospital organizational and operational structure a plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in order to interact with all levels of management.
- Personal computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are required. Knowledge of Access a plus.
- Epic experience a plus.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- RHIT/RHIA, MS, CPC, or CCS certification