*Please note that this position is available for freelancers in the US
Are you passionate about social issues and aware of the importance of transparency in global supply chains? Are you familiar with international standards regulating manufacturing ethics, worker safety, environmental compliance, and more? Would you like to help us drive real improvement in vulnerable manufacturing locations through effective ethical audit programs?
In that case, we want you to join our team as a Social Compliance Auditor!
QIMA is a leading provider of supply chain compliance solutions, that partners with brands, retailers and importers to secure, manage and optimize their global supply network.
QIMA has on the ground presence in 85 countries, combining industry leading experts for
onsite inspections, supplier audits and lab testing with a digital platform that brings accuracy, transparency and intelligence for quality and compliance data.
You will be expected to:
- Audit the manufacturing sites of our clients’ suppliers, sometimes without warning. Your areas of attention will include labor rights, health and safety, environmental security, and others, according to the applicable international standard or the client’s in house procedure
- Be alert to any violations, staying vigilant when dealing with factory management, and recording all your findings in detailed reports, to be delivered to the client
- Approach your job with utmost integrity, as your conduct during an audit can have lasting consequences for the supplier, factory staff, and our clients
We may also request you to:
- Provide your expertise in client meetings, to create custom quality control procedures based on their specific requirements
- Contribute your ideas for improving the quality of our Operations projects
It could be you, if you have:
- A higher education degree in Engineering, Law, Economics, Social Sciences or a related major
- APSCA registered+ RA level - Mandatory
- Strong knowledge of BSCI/SA8000/ISO14001/ICTI/CTPAT/WRAP
- Work experience in 3rd party auditing -Preferred
- Experience in Environmental Audit
- Any of these: SMETA/BSCI/Disney/SA8000/WRAP or mixed audits done in recent 12 months
- Should be open to travelling