Central Pyramid Accounting
Title: Physician Medical Biller
Reports to: Patient Accounts Manager
• At least 1 year prior experience in health insurance benefit verification is REQUIRED.
• At least 1 year prior computer experience.
• Possess and maintains good physical stamina and mental health.
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
• Have satisfactory references from current employers and/or professional peers.
• Have excellent observation and communication skills
• Is self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
• Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
The Physician Medical Biller is responsible for billing benefit verification and working denied claims.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Daily Billing (All Payers)
• Work rejected/terminated claims
• Communicate with the clinic for missing/invalid information
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
• General office
• Frequent telephone activity
insurance benefit verification, billing, claims, computer