Our client is currently seeking a clinical lab supervisor in Macon, GA
Relocation Assistance Available!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certification in MT, MLS, HTL, or CT, or equivalent with two years of experience in specific laboratory section required
- Leadership experience
- Assumes responsibility for the technical operations of the specific laboratory section
- Ensures all procedures are performed as defined in section policy and procedure
- Assists and supports the Lab Director/Manager
- Demonstrate initiative in tracking and resolving problems
- Reviews relevant laboratory reports for extraordinary results and clerical errors before they are reported to the medical record.
- Assigns schedule and work for section and assists in workload evaluations as needed
- Delegates authority and responsibility as appropriate
- Ensures that work assigned to members of the section is completed and reported in a timely manner
- Functions as bench technologist assisting with workload as needed
- Works in a fast-paced environment
- works in an area which contains bio hazardous infectious materials along with chemical, fire, and mechanical hazards.
- Duties may involve standing, walking, stretching, stooping, bending and lifting light (20 pound) to moderately heavy (50 pound) loads
For immediate consideration, reach out directly to Eric Landes