We are a service-based company and as a licensed Third-Party Administrator, we are seeking only top talent and experienced personnel in order to meet and exceed our client's expectations. We’re an innovative company creating a unique experience for healthcare professionals. While many industry-wide solutions exist, nothing comes close to our ground-breaking approach.
Responsibilities for Medical Coder
• Assign codes to diagnoses and procedures, using ICD (International Classification of Diseases) and CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes.
• Ensure codes are accurate and sequenced correctly in accordance with government and insurance regulations.
• Follow up with the provider on any documentation that is insufficient or unclear.
• Communicate with other clinical staff regarding documentation.
• Search for information in cases where the coding is complex or unusual.
• Receive and review patient charts and documents for accuracy.
• Review the previous day's batch of patient notes for evaluation and coding.
• Ensure that all codes are current and active.
• Excellent health and dental insurance coverage
• Free vision, life, and hospital gap insurance
• 12 paid holidays
• Paid Time Off
• 401K with company match up to 4%
• Must have experience in medical claims processing and adjudication, self-motivated, responsible, and with a desire for advancement.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel a MUST