Essential Job Functions:
- 100% remote
- Full-time, permanent opportunity
- Perform quality assurance audits on internal coders, clients, and procedures, as assigned.
- Serve as a trusted asset to answer all Coder questions, as they relate to Interventional Radiology Coding.
- Will accurately perform audits on coders.
- Will perform any other audits needed as assigned.
- Perform MIPS Audits as assigned.
- Assigning CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM and ASA codes.
- Ensuring compliance with medical coding policies and guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, professional, and timely manner with all staff members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years Interventional Radiology Coding experience required.
- Interventional Radiology physician coding experience preferred.
- AAPC, AHIMA, or RBMA certification required.
- CIRCC or RCCIR certified required.
- Demonstrated skill and working knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding.
- Knowledge of software applications related to Coding is necessary.
- At least three years of previous medical billing experience required.
Organization benefits for position:
- Yearly membership fees to coding organizations for certifications
Paid continuing education
Paid Dr. Z seminars and travel expenses
Flexible full-time schedule, four 10-hour days or five 8-hour days
Great benefits beginning day one of employment including Medical/Dental/Vision
HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options are available
HSA Wellness Program with $300 employer contribution
Annual biometric screenings
Company swag on day one
Employee appreciation days
401k with employer match: 100% on the first 3%, 50% on the next 2%
A culture of promotion from within
PTO and sick time
Ten paid holidays to include the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve
Employer-paid short/long-term disability and Life/AD&D
Employee of the Month bonuses
Currently only accepting candidates located in AL, CA, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, ME, MS, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TX, VA or WV.