MN Urology is Hiring a Full Time Clinic Supervisor
No Holidays, Weekends, or Evenings
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: The Clinic Supervisor position is responsible for organizing and coordinating staff and resources to provide optimal, compassionate care in an efficient manner. This role will provide patient care assisting providers with procedures and a variety of tasks including patient intake, providing patient education, and documenting information accurately in EMR. The supervisor will be required to approve timecards, PTO requests, triage calls & handle employee relations.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience, specialty practice preferred.
- Degree, certificate or demonstrated successful history of related experience in healthcare management.
- Three plus years of clinical & administrative staff supervision.
- Working knowledge of electronic medical records is required. Previous experience with Athena a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel) preferred.
- Degree, certificate, or related experience in quality improvement techniques and processes preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of clinical quality measure goal implementation and achievement a plus.
Minnesota Urology P.A. is an equal opportunity employer.