We are looking for experienced, certified coders who are interested in flexible contingency remote work performing coding audits, creating reports of findings and power point presentations at one of the largest accounting and consulting advisory firms in the nation.
Job Title: Rural Health / FQHC Coding Specialist
- 5 + years coding for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC’s), Rural Health Clinics and/or Critical Access Hospitals
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- 5 + years proficiency in auditing CPT, ICD‐10 and HCPCs codes independently (not data entry to auditing software)
- Comprehensive understanding of Federal and State coding guidelines for rural health clinics, FQHCs and/or CAH's
- Experience in coding for RHC's, FQHC's and/or CAH's
- Proficiency in creating Power Point decks independently to reflect audit findings, opportunities and areas of focus.
- Experience with moderate Excel functionality.
- Availability during the work week
- Ability to create and deliver education to providers, staff and coders
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in coding, billing, and auditing in the FQHC, Rural Health Clinic or Critical Access Hospital setting
- Experience in coding education creation and delivery to providers and staff.
- CPC or equivalent (AAPC Core or Specialty Credential) AND
- CPC-I or AAPC Approved Instructor
If interested, please email email@example.com directly.
Include your resume, and a cover letter indicating:
- Area of expertise
- Geographic expertise
- Length of time auditing
- Length of time and detailed experience in coding instruction
- Experience with Power Point and Excel