Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our internal audit team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
As part of our professional business support team, you are deeply committed to providing customer-centered care and outstanding service delivered with respect. Your expertise in coding, billing and medical record documentation, determining audit scope, developing plans, evaluation and analysis will facilitate best possible outcomes while enhancing operational efficiency for Community.
Your exceptional skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Ability to manage projects and assignments start to completion
- Knowledge of EMR systems
- Ability to communicate effectively through public speaking or other presentation formats
Your exceptional qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of three (3) years of healthcare physician coding related experience (i.e., billing, coding, medical record documentation, EMR)
- Requires knowledge of the various coding/billing systems utilized in healthcare (i.e., ICD-9/ICD-10, CPT-4, HCPSC) we well as documentation and regulatory requirements for coding and billing healthcare services
- Must have CPC certification through AAPC, CCS certification through AHIMA, or related coding certification
- Previous experience with Epic preferred
Remote Work Opportunities
Community Health Network caregivers performing work remotely are permitted to live in the following states: Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Florida and Texas.
Caregivers are not allowed to perform work remotely outside of the above states. Applicants from other states are encouraged to apply; however, if hired, they will be required to relocate to one of the above states within 60 days of their employment date.
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
A representative and diverse workforce
At Community Health Network, we build teams that deliver exceptional care through empathy, communication and collaboration. Caregivers play a vital role in our mission as they fulfill our PRIIDE values: Patients First. Relationships. Integrity. Inclusion. Diversity. Excellence.
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, ensuring caregivers feel welcomed, comfortable and respected in our environment at all times. We value different perspectives by actively seeking a diverse workforce that is inclusive and equitable to all.