Concentra

  • Sacramento, CA, United States
Concentra Calwa, CA, USA
Fresno County is the heart of California Fresno offers outdoor adventures, family-friendly activities, and farm to table dining. The sun shines for more than 300 days of the year, creating the perfect environment to enjoy Concentra’s work life balance. We look forward to speaking with you Fresno California-Relocation Available At Concentra, our physicians spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry. Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary...

Concentra South Portland, ME, USA
Overview: Position Summary Functions as a full-time treating clinician and works with Director of Medical Operations to ensure consistency of clinical care delivery and market staffing. Assumes CMD responsibilities within center(s) while acting in ADMO Market Float position. 100% clinical coverage, treating in centers and Onsites Responsibilities: The Details Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care, leading by example, and demonstrating an exceptional patient experience. Assumes the role and responsibilities of CMD, whether functioning in the capacity of CMD at a specific location or in the capacity of the Market Float. Identifies and communicates to DMO opportunities to improve clinical quality, workflows, and safety at the center and market levels. Drives patient and client experience and satisfaction metrics. Practices excellent service delivery and leads by example. Works with DMO and DTO to identify clinical improvement opportunities. Works...

Concentra Fresno, CA, USA
Overview Fresno County is the heart of California! Fresno offers outdoor adventures, family-friendly activities, and farm to table dining. The sun shines for more than 300 days of the year, creating the perfect environment to enjoy Concentra's work life balance. We look forward to speaking with you! Fresno California-Relocation Available At Concentra, our physicians spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry. Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an...

Concentra Addison, TX, USA
Overview: Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process. Do you want to use your problem solving skills and knowledge of finance, to help heal America's workforce? At Concentra, we serve more than 500 medical centers and 130 onsite clinics nationwide. Concentra colleagues remain fueled by our driving purpose: to provide outstanding patient experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, and caring manner. We do this by putting all customers first. Responsibilities: Position Summary The CBO Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day activities of assigned Central Billing Office (CBO) department staff. The supervisor ensures maximum productivity, completion and resolution of assigned projects and duties to achieve established monthly and quarterly accounts...

Concentra Broomfield, CO, USA
Overview: Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process. From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying: o A healing focus o A selfless heart o A tireless resolve POSITION SUMMARY Under indirect supervision performs a variety of basic to complex processing tasks related to ensuring timely and accurate billing and reconciliation of discrepancies in accordance with Concentra Medical Compliance Administration practices, policies and procedures. Works closely with the Central Billing Office to report monthly...